Web Game Design and Coding JS
… take a student’s passion and start to build future career.
Web Game Design and Coding JS (Summer 2021)
Web Game Design and Coding (Summer 2021)How many times have you wanted to tell a student or your own kid to stop playing a game on their phone or computer? How about you? Do you get sucked into playing games when you are bored? You know how engaging Games are. Games are a large and lucrative industry. These highly interactive applications have changed the way we see entertainment, marketing, and community. Leverage your learners’ connection to games to engage them in the high-demand STEM career of coding and app development. This is an exciting career pathway that continues to grow in need of skilled coders.
Thanks to our industry partnership, your students will have the option of obtaining an International Industry-Recognized Certification in Web Game Development. As your students naturally progress through the course, they are also completing the industry requirements for the certification. At the end of the course, you may offer your course-completers the option of registering and ordering their new industry-recognized credentials.
Let this be an exciting introduction and a great first step towards becoming future-ready for advanced education or a new career.
Learners and teachers do not need any previous coding, game design or web development experience for this course.
Along the way, your students will learn critical thinking skills, apply STEM, develop confidence, and build a college and career-ready portfolio that will help them take their next steps to their future.
Some of What Teachers Can Expect Their Learners to Achieve:
- Explain how game technology and market trends can affect careers and industries
- How to present a game app design concept to a client, investor, or the media
- Demonstrate how design interactive experiences for multiple platforms
- Produce games for a specific target audience
- Create a portfolio of web apps and web games that can be used to fuel the learner’s next career or education steps.
- Ability to demonstrate and apply the engineering design process to game development
- Demonstrate personal leadership and an understanding of project management
- Explain the concept of intellectual property and demonstrate the ethical and legal use of technology, online resources, copyrights, and open source resources
- Compare and contrast development issues for creating game apps for Mobile Phones and Tablets, Chromebook, and Desktop.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Understand issues, make forecasts, plan and create a career-ready personal budget.
- And Much More…
This course is available as a one or two semester offering, depending on how you choose to deploy it.
If you are interested in providing students with marketable skills, industry-recognized certifications, and an education that prepares them to make a difference in the world, this is the course you have been searching for. Feel free to contact us to receive a free brochure and sample syllabus.
- Platforms – PC, Mac, Chromebook, *iPad, *Linux, *Android
- Length – Year , Semester
- Career Cluster – Information Technology
- International Industry-Recognized Certifications – Yes
- Industry Endorsed Digital Badge Credentials – Yes/Free
- Level – Middle School, High School, Adult/Post-Secondary
- Course Delivery – Blended Learning, Online Virtual Learning
- Student Competitions – Available
- CEUs – Available for Teacher Training
- Prerequisites for Facilitator – None
- Prerequisites for Students – None
- 3rd Party Tools – Web-Based Tools Suite Provided Free
Some of the Tutorials include:
- Web Design and Layout
- Learning HTML5 Basics
- Learning CSS3 Basics
- Using Web-based IDE
- Web Apps for Mobile
- Creating Content for Target Audiences
- Web Site and Mobile App Game Creation
- Dynamic 360/VR Mobile App
Some of the Industry Trends include:
- Professionalism and Ethics
- 360 and VR
- AI and the Web
- Cyber Warfare and Cyber Security
- Project Management, Planning and QA
- Software Life Cycle
- Reliability of Web Content
Some of the Learner Projects include:
- Flying Monkey Game Web App
- 360 Tour Website
- Business Marketing Game App
- Voice Controlled Website
- Interactive Website for Client
- Personal Portfolio Resume Website
- Virtual Reality Web App
- CEO Promotional App
- Interactive Promotional Game App