Teach Coding Through Our 3D Video Game Design Course
BTW – New courses with Free 3rd Party Certifications for Fall 2021
Web Games, Apps and Sites
Web Games Development
In this media rich course, your students are guided step-by-step through learning coding. From the very first lesson, short and concise videos tutor your students. This robust curriculum supports your students every step of the way as they learn, create, test and innovate. Upon completing this course, the students can take an exam and receive an industry certification.
Coding is one of the most in demand STEM careers. There continues to be a shortage of skilled coders because of a lack of coding courses available and experienced teacher availability. This course solves both of these problems.
Learners and teachers do not need any previous coding or design experience for this course.
This hands-on course guides students through the thrilling process of creating their own 3D video game. Along the way they will learn critical STEM skills, develop confidence, and build a portfolio that will help them find work in this exciting and always in-demand STEM field.
Download the chart of updates to our group of Video Game, Web Games, Web Apps, Web Animation, and all of the media-rich courses that come with optional and stackable International Industry-Recognized Certifications (IIRC).
Middle School Video Game Curriculum users ask about changes that will have your students earning the new IIRC for free.
- Platforms – PC
- Length – Semester, Year
- Career Cluster – Information Technology
- Industry Certifications – Pending
- Level – High School, Middle School
- Course Delivery – Blended Learning, Online
- Student Competitions – Available
- CEUs – Available for Teacher Training
- Prerequisites for Facilitator – None
- Prerequisites for Students – None
- 3rd Party Tools, PC Only – Provided Free
- TX Approved Innovative Course
Some of What Teachers Can Expect Their Learners to Achieve:
- A solid understanding of the basics of programming
- Ability to demonstrate and apply the design process to 3D game development
- Basic skills using If/Then loops and For/Next commands
- Understand the fundamentals of math, variables, and storing information as used in game programming
- Demonstrate how to package a game for distribution with all the necessary assets
- How to present a design concept to customers, investors, and media
- Produce a game to submit to an international game competition
- Creation of a portfolio of games that can be used to find employment or to continue to expand and grow
- And Much More…
This course is available as a one or two semester offering, depending on how you choose to deploy it.
If you are interested in providing students with marketable skills and an education that prepares them to make a difference in the world, this is the course you have been searching for. Feel free to contact us to receive a free brochure and sample syllabus.